

After a lot of thought as to what my first post should be, I decided I should just let it come to me. During my usual blog rounds yesterday, I stumbled across the pre-sale of the Jordan 5 DMP - Raging Bull pack. For those who dont know, Jordan has been releasing a handful of sneakers as pairs throughout the past year, however, the majority of them being one ugly ass pair the other being a mediocre pair. However, what we see released here is a drastic change to previous releases. Jordan 5's have always been one of my favorite sneakers, clean lines, great flow and stellar attention to detail. As you can tell, nothing has changed here. This pack consists of a bright red pair consisting mostly of suede while the black pair is made of premium leather that has been dominated with 3m material for some extra pop.
Personally, I find these to be one of the best Jordan releases in the past 5 years and I truly hope they continue to release sneakers like this. The influx of fusion Jordans has lead to the creation of a handful of lackluster shoes and a loss of focus on older styles with fresh colors. Maybe the hype behind these sneakers will help show the Jordan organization that not all of us are hypebeasts that will buy anything they put out.
Probably not.
*Click pictures for more detailed view*
No comments:
Post a Comment